Here are some answers to possible COVID issues during the Season...
1. We will payout to winners no matter how long the season goes, if play is cancelled/stops for any reason no refunds...
2. Any players missing games due to COVID19 will fall under our standard injured player rules, no-replacement, do your research...
3. COVID Cancelled games, will fall under rain-out game/s rules, your player homerun/s will count the day of the replayed/rescheduled game/s...
4. Start entering your team/s:
- Long Island: Monday, April 4th (Contact: Mike-914-447-5445)
- NYC PICK-UP: Tuesday, April 5th (Contact: Mike-914-447-5445)
- CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
- Please call and give advance notice for your team pickup, thanks...
- All team pages must be picked up, even teams entered into our website form
How to Play/Team Setup
1. Cost per team is: 100 (NO Checks)
2. You must choose 7 players from the
Available Players, click here 3. Your team of players must not exceed more than
161 Home Runs from (2021) Season's Stats 4. You must fill out the online form and print a copy for pick-up
5. Contact a local pick agent in your State/Borough/County:
A. NYC/Citi Field Queens: (MIKE- 914-447-5445)
B. Bronx/Westchester: (MIKE R. - 914-912-3010)
C. Connecticut/Westchester: (BOBBY - 914-882-8176)
D. Rockland County/New Jersey: (MARK - 845-608-5191)
E. Dutches County: (BIG MARK - 914-475-1658)
F. QUEENS/Brooklyn/Staten Island: (KURLY - 347-560-9837)
G. Philadelphia/Delaware/Maryland: (TONY - 914-384-4718) 6. There is no limit to how many teams a person may enter
Rules of the Game
1. Deadline to enter all teams:
April 7th 12:00 PM - NO Exceptions 2. There are
NO Injury Move (If a player on your team is injured you are stuck with him for the season) 3. Rosters (all team entries) will be posted within 3 days of the start of the Season
4. All Regular Season October Home Runs are count in September's Monthly Total
5. If your player Dies or goes on the IL he is on your Team for the Entire Season.
6. All play in games count towards homerun totals
How to Win/Payouts
1. All Prizes are subject to change with more team entries
2. Projected Prize Payouts can be found here:
Last season's payouts 3. There will be a Monthly Payout to the Top 4 Teams (each month of MLB season)
4. The Top 15 Teams Overall at the End of the MLB Season will Win Prizes
5. The Top 3 Teams Overall at the End of the All-Star Break will Win Prizes
6. All Ties will be split evenly